JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10410721 Date posted 01/03/2019 Location Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role. Has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis
- Has excellent knowledge of hair and nails, its structure and functions and can adapt each treatment according to the needs of the guest
- Responsible for carrying themselves in a manner representing the fashion & beauty industry in regards to personal apparel, hair styles, skincare, makeup and nails. Practices the highest levels of personal hygiene and makes a daily effort to use products that are natural and safe for their wellbeing and the environment.
- Willing to perform all services listed on the Scooops menu and commits to staying updated on how to perform each treatment with consistency to create an exceptional experience. Willing to take advanced education when needed and/or offered.
- Willing to provide young guest entertainment throughout service and in party rooms. Knowingly responsible for conducting yourself as a mature individual in front of young guests in regards to appropriate discussions and choice of language.
- Assists in the suggestive selling of retail merchandise.
- Commits to the protocols and practices of each service.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of Spa and Hair Products.
- Participates in regularly scheduled team meetings and cross-training opportunities
- Effectively utilizes time management tools
- Assists in store operations such as housekeeping, inventory, ticketing, scheduling, etc.
- Flexible with schedule, must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- High school graduate or GED
- Cosmetology license or Manicurist license
- Experience or advanced education a plus
- Excellent service, communication, and organization skills
- Self-motivated and flexible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.