Guest Services Lobby Ambassador
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12870540 Date posted 08/09/2019 Location Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Answer phone in a friendly, efficient, effective and accurate manner following all of the Great Expectations.
- Explain Resort amenities and suite information to guests utilizing on-line source scripts.
- Provide area information to guests using brochures, training and resource manuals provided, and visitor bureau web site.
- Enter accurate guest information into Property Management System database.
- Learn all Resort promotions, upcoming events. Specials and packages.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled.
- Assist with Resort mailings.
- Assist Supervisors with a variety of projects.
- Complete daily task lists as assigned by Supervisors.
- Assists front desk team when appropriate.
- Assist concierge with duties in order to service guests by answering inquires regarding resort and other services guest may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Uses customer-oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets callers, establishes rapport, and projects professional tone.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.