Room AttendantApply Now Job ID ROOMA11380 Date posted 04/06/2021 Location Williamsburg, Virginia Job Type Full Time
At Great Wolf, the Room Attendant (Housekeeper) is one of the most critical roles in the Lodge as they create a clean and orderly environment for our guests. Housekeepers ensure are responsible for general cleaning and maintenance duties, which may include: vacuuming, dusting, item washing, trash collecting and proper sorting. The housekeeping staff ensures guests can leave their daily responsibilities at home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleans guest rooms and guest areas, including: making beds; dusting and vacuuming; cleaning bathroom; replacing supplies; cleaning windows, mirrors, and patios
- Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets
- Maintains a stocked, organized, and clean cart with sufficient supplies
- Reports maintenance issues through appropriate channels for resolution
- Documents and secures lost and found items
- Communicates with guest on a professional and friendly manner
- Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of shift
- Assists House Attendant, including delivering guest requests and pick up of used guest items
- Conserves energy by closing shades and draperies; turning down air conditioning and heat of unoccupied rooms
- Reports hazardous conditions in work area or equipment to supervisor
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Prior experience in housekeeping including; sanitation, laundry operations, and/or guest services
- Excellent customer service and oral communication skills
- Previous housekeeping or general cleaning experience
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Check Out Our Williamsburg, VA Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Retail Inventory Coordinator (Full Time, $13.75 per hour, Must be 18) Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Food & Beverage Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Park Services Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Public Area Supervisor Centralia, Washington
- Lifeguard 15 Years Old & Up $11.00/HR Part Time Training Provided Sandusky, Ohio
- Guest Services Supervisor Centralia, Washington