JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10414005 Date posted 01/03/2019 Location Williamsburg, Virginia Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Responsible for executing department employee training programs in conjunction with Retail Services Traditions training materials.
- Oversee the daily operation of all retail areas including gift shops, arcade, attractions, vending, and any other revenue producing venues.
- Oversees opening and closing of locations.
- Assists in merchandising functions including store & arcade display and design, gift shop, arcade & attractions inventory receiving, stocking and physicals, merchandise pricing & signage.
- Manages labor, COS, & expense budgets per direction of Retail Services Director or Managers.
- Oversees and assists sales functions including POS system, cash handling, and daily reporting.
- Assists with orders and maintains supply levels in all Retail Services areas of responsibility.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Ability to develop rapport with management and maintain strong working relationships with all team members.
- Inspirational personality who can motivate team members to work together and achieve beyond expectations.
- Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning and implementations of every work task.
- Experience in Retail sales.
- Strong creative and merchandising skill.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a professional demeanor.
- Strong communication skills: must be able to communicate effectively with guests and fellow associates.
- Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug test.
- Able to lift up to 25lbs. and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.