JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11746953 Date posted 05/03/2019 Location Williamsburg, Virginia Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Maintain the daily operation of the arcade within the guidelines of Retail Services operating procedures.
- Assists guests with change, redeeming tickets for prizes, and all courtesy transactions throughout the arcade.
- Works with third party to assist guests with game problems and knowledge of how to play the games.
- Assists in merchandising functions including display, inventory receiving, stocking and physicals, etc.
- Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reporting.
- Assures arcade area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation, and service.
- May be trained to assist in all retail outlets.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs and able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a loud environment with flashing lights.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.