Host/Hostess-Part TimeApply Now Job ID HOSTH05332 Date posted 10/02/2020 Location Traverse City, Michigan Job Type Part Time
At Great Wolf, the Host/Hostess is the first impression for guests in their dining experience and is critical to ensuring all feel welcomed. The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting guests, escorting them to tables, and monitoring their needs throughout service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes patrons and escorts them to their assigned dining area; tracking table availability via floor plan board
- Informs customers of promotions and notifies them of assigned server
- Manages patron wait list as needed
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
- Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; and serving beverages as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends and Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous host and/or restaurant front of house experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Check Out Our Traverse City, MI Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Public Area Attendant Centralia, Washington
- Attendant, Retail- Arcade Attendant (Part-Time, Morning and Evening Shifts Available) Kansas City, Kansas
- Confectionary Attendant Scotrun, Pennsylvania
- Dishwasher ( Part-Time) Kansas City, Kansas
- Coffee Shop Attendant Scotrun, Pennsylvania
- Magiquest Attendant Scotrun, Pennsylvania