Coffee Shop Supervisor
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 8111845 Date posted 05/16/2018 Location Traverse City, Michigan Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to take the most effective role.
- Role models exceptional Guest service for team members and continually motivates team to deliver passionate Guest service at all times.
- Executes all job assignments with excellence and takes accountability for understanding and achieving shift goals.
- Empowers the team to make decisions that are in the best interest of the Guest and provides a learning environment to build capability to satisfy Guests.
- Builds teamwork through effective training, deployment and communication.
- Understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching. Embraces learning for continuous improvement.
- Delegates tasks to the team to accomplish goals on their shift.
- Participates in action plans to address issues and opportunities.
- Utilizes Red book to track results.
- Recognizes gaps utilizing business tools and responds with appropriate action.
- Schedules appropriately and delegates tasks, matching assignments for team with their skills and competencies, to accomplish goals.
- Ensures safety and sanitation standards are in place at all times.
- Speaks/Reads English.
- On-boarding of new employees.
- Team building.
- Is enthusiastic and recognizes team members for their efforts.
- Understands the importance of executing an action plan during a shift.
- Embraces learning for continuous improvement.
- Understands the importance of teamwork and treats all team members with respect.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Ensures the restaurant meets safety, sanitation and cleanliness standards during the shift.
- Thinks creatively and seizes business opportunities.
- Clearly conveys important information and ideas.
- Enjoys new and exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., site and/or stand for long periods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.