JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 9315905 Date posted 09/13/2018 Location Traverse City, Michigan Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Prepares the daily report, including daily revenue, advance deposits, and cash and credit card transaction activities.
- Ensures that daily cash deposit is made daily.
- Balances "cash-on-hand" daily. Produces daily "over/short"/variance reports.
- Maintain and monitor the Daily Deposit Witness Log.
- Monitors incoming mail for A/P items ?Batches all credit card transactions for all revenue outlets daily.
- Responsible for collecting cash and coin from all miscellaneous revenue outlets periodically throughout the month.
- Maintains the resort's gift certificate log daily, by verifying each sale and redemption
- Provides basic cash control guidance to new employees.
- Issues banks and keys to new employees
- Assists in solving guest concerns/billing errors/credit card disputes
- Assists with the vendor communication and correspondence including, but not limited to, reviewing and processing invoices, verifying vendor statements, etc.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Basic math skills and computer skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Understands the importance of "living or Brand" and creating a unique level of service which supports it.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 50lbs, up to 100lbs pushing or pulling and long periods of standing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.