JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12266800 Date posted 06/20/2019 Location Scottsdale, Arizona Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the entire Waterpark, both Front and Back of House.
- Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of the Waterpark to ensure a neat and orderly appearance, including the cleaning of decks and locker rooms.
- Ensures windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
- Ensures that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are clean and organized.
- Keeps floors free of debris and spills.
- Empties all waste receptacles in public spaces.
- Cleans and sanitizes Waterpark restrooms.
- Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets.
- Follows procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Familiar with sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis.
- Exposure to chemicals.
- Stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.