JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11876075 Date posted 05/15/2019 Location Scottsdale, Arizona Job Type Full-time - Regular
Generates group sales business and meets budgetary goals through all appropriate sales channels. Identifies market potential and initiates the sales process. Identifies market potential and initiates the sales process. Creates proposals, presents information, completes follow-up, closes sales, completes necessary contracts and monitors competition.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Generates business from telemarketing, appointments, site visits, cold calls and general inquiries via email/phone. Uses peak hours to "sell" and the non-peak hours to do account maintenance tasks.
- Develops and records prospects and accounts by creating tracing system for callbacks, release dates, future meetings, etc. Tracks all contact data in OPERA.
- Maintains relationships and a cadence of communication with all accounts to maintain top of mind awareness.
- Assists in the preparation of group room blocks forecasts.
- Submits a weekly report to the DOSC.
- Prepares group proposals as well as sales materials and contracts.
- Four-year college degree and hotel, resort and/or theme park background a plus.
- Demonstrates an above average attention to detail including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills including a command of all MS Office products.
- Ability to develop rapport with prospects as well as fellow team members and management. Ability to maintain strong working relationships.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 10 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Sit and/or stand for long periods of time.