Ropes Course Supervisor
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12303891 Date posted 06/22/2019 Location Scottsdale, Arizona Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Proficiency in all Ropes Course Attendant duties
- Administers and coordinates emergency first aid as necessary.
- Possesses a general knowledge of attraction operations.
- Responds to emergency situation.
- Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of attraction to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
- Coordinates attendant rotations and breaks to ensure alertness and attentiveness of staff at all times.
- Supervises staff with the maintenance of a clean and a well-kept attraction.
- Provides superior customer service to all guests by assisting all in a polite and expedient manner.
- Performs daily routine chores and maintenance to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
- Maintains the daily operation of the ropes course within the guidelines of retail operating procedures (where appropriate).
- Assists guests in suggestive selling and customer service.
- Assures dry play area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness and service.
- Supervises attendant assistance of attraction participants during normal operating hours and special events.
- Enforces rules and regulations and renders appropriate disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Handles and communicates daily with guests on a one-on-one basis in a professional, courteous manner.
- Coordinates reports and information regarding accidents involving attraction participants.
- Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
- Discuss staff, training programs, recommendations and employees with management.
- Performs other duties as assigned and assists other departments as needed.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- 18 years or older.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Comfortable being in close proximity to people of all ages and both sexes.
- Must be comfortable being at heights of up to 45 ft. (4.6m) or more extended periods of time.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- 100% attendance of Ropes Course (RCI) training session.
- Must be able to communicate with staff and participants clearly
- Successful completion of written and practical testing.
- Must be sales assertive and have strong customer service skills.
- Enthusiasm and a high energy level required to create a fun exciting atmosphere.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling (where appropriate).
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- MASS only: Successful completion of a CORI background checks form.
- Please note that by completing the CORI Request Form, applicant is consenting to criminal background inquiry which shall be used to determine suitability for employment and consideration for employment will only be granted upon completion of both application and CORI Request Form.
- Capable of bending, stooping, climbing, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- Ability to insert and remove the puck of the slider assembly into and out of the overhead track.
- Able to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis.