Maintenance Technician - $16-20 DOE
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12373832 Date posted 06/26/2019 Location Scottsdale, Arizona Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Maintains building climate by installing, repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air conditioning equipment.
- Maintains lighting by installing and repairing wiring and fixtures.
- Maintains equipment by installing and repairing associated and backup equipment and systems.
- Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Secures building and occupants by maintaining alarm and fire protection devices.
- Maintains system for conveying liquid & liquid waste by installing and repairing plumbing apparatuses.
- Provides system for recycling materials and removing trash by providing containers and monitoring trash disposition.
- Maintains continuity between shifts by documenting maintenance actions; noting system or equipment irregularities requiring continued monitoring.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
- Experience following the protocols and precautions for hazardous waste management.
- Minimum one year experience in general maintenance HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 75 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis and walk excessively.