Food Outlet Supervisor
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12303896 Date posted 06/22/2019 Location Scotrun, Pennsylvania Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying employees of service standards.
- Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reports.
- Assures outlet areas achieve the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, preparation and service.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying in serving area and replenishing them.
- Keeps equipment running by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance and calling for repair.
- Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment.
- Must represent the Food and Beverage Department and Great Wolf Lodge in a professional and courteous manner.
- Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings.
- Easily adjusts the message to match the audience.
- Manages the operation for optimal guest service.
- Promotes team spirit and works together to achieve team goals.
- Remains productive, positive, and provides solutions in stressful situations.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling attendance requirements.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.