F&B Receiving Clerk
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10177722 Date posted 12/07/2018 Location Scotrun, Pennsylvania Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Cleanliness of following areas: Beer cooler, Walk-in Coolers, Freezer, dry storage, basement storage, receiving area. Keep clear of all boxes; take all trash from these areas to the dumpster. Break down all boxes for disposal.
- Food ordering using the appropriate ordering software.
- All orders for Bear Claw and Snack Bar will be verified to validate the need.
- Ordering of paper goods.
- All beverage ordering will be done with the assistance of beverage manager.
- Verify, receive and rotate all orders using proper HACCAP procedures (work with vendors & managers to ensure this)
- Check all goods for quantity & quality. Anything that is incorrect, notify deliverer & manager to ensure proper credit.
- Ensure food & beverage staff is maintaining tour quality.
- Communicate with F & B managers on a daily basis to determine any needs and to discuss any concerns.
- Meet with banquet chef to determine special order for groups.
- Fill and deliver food requisitions for all outlets.
- Aid food & beverage outlets in taking a monthly physical inventory.
- Maintain all food & beverage transfers & requisitions daily with the use of an excel spreadsheet program.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through continued education, reading industry journals, and participating in professional organizations.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
- Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.