JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12118454 Date posted 06/06/2019 Location Sandusky, Ohio Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Welcomes patrons by exchanging pleasantries; escorting them to assigned dining area; presenting menus; announcing waitperson's name.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
- Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Consummate people skills. Demonstrated talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.