Line Cook 13.50/Hour + $3hour* Summer Premium FULL TimeApply Now Job ID LINEC12739 Date posted 06/10/2021 Location Sandusky, Ohio Job Type Full Time
"Earn up to $16.50* per hour!
• *Represents combined base hourly rate and [Work More Earn More – Summer Wage Premium 2021] Bonus differential. [Work More Earn More Summer Wage Premium 2021] Bonus paid in the event Pack Member exceeds 20 hours worked in a given pay week, and Bonus applies back to the first hour worked in such pay week."
At Great Wolf, the Restaurant Cook 2 works in a fast paced, exciting environment to deliver on our commitment to high quality hospitality. The Restaurant Cook 2 prepares food in accordance with recipes set by the executive chef, ensuring meal quality and guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the daily operation of the back of house adheres to operating procedure guidelines
- Perform food preparation tasks for all fruits, vegetables, meats, poultry, fish, etc. used in recipes
- Prepare all food items per recipe guidelines, tasting and adjusting for flavor with assistance of chef
- Ensure back of house area adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Maintain appropriate levels of necessary dishes and utensils; keep all dishware used in cooking and serving clean and sanitary at all times
- Monitor supply levels in back of house area and replenish as necessary
- Monitor equipment operation, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot breakdowns, maintain supplies, and call for repairs as necessary
- Ensure compliance with all food-handling and sanitation regulations
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Some High School education or equivalent
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends and Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Enrollment in, or willingness to work towards culinary degree
- Previous cook experience
- Understanding of sanitation-related issues and knowledge of precautions necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Check Out Our Sandusky, OH Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Dishwasher ($13/Hour) + $2.00/Hour*/Summer Premium Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Front Desk Agent - Full Time - $12/hr + Commission! +$1/hr Summer Bonus! Traverse City, Michigan
- Entertainment Ambassador ($13.00/Hour) + $2.00/Hour*/Summer Premium Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Security Attendant ($15.50/Hour) + $2.00/Hour*/Summer Premium Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Conference Services Manager-Salaried Position Traverse City, Michigan
- Restaurant & Bar Manager Scottsdale, Arizona