Waterpark Attendant - ($13/Hour) + $3.00/Hour*/Summer PremiumApply Now Job ID WATER12734 Date posted 06/10/2021 Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Job Type Part Time
“Earn up to $16.00* per hour!”
*Represents combined base hourly rate and [Work More Earn More – Summer Wage Premium 2021] Bonus differential. [Work More Earn More Summer Wage Premium 2021] Bonus paid in the event Pack Member exceeds 20 hours worked in a given pay week, and Bonus applies back to the first hour worked in such pay week. All local, state, and federal taxes will apply. May be revoked by Great Wolf at any time with or without notice. All terms of program subject to interpretation by Great Wolf in its sole discretion and may modify the terms to comply with local and state law. Please contact Human Resources for additional information and other limitations.
Summary: The Waterpark Attendant is critical to ensuring the overall atmosphere of the waterpark meets or exceeds Great Wolf and guest standards. The Attendant is responsible for assisting with the Towel Tracker Program, Waterpark bag checks, checks wristbands, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook and other training material
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to cleanliness of the entire Waterpark, both Front and Back of House & all safety standards
- Interacts with waterpark guests by greeting, answer questions and responding to requests
- Ensures lodge guests and day pass guests scan wristbands prior to entry of the waterpark. Ensure employee & birthday parties have required non-RFID wristbands
- Assist younger guests with handing out height wristbands for water slides & proper fitting of lifejackets
- Operates towel tracking system to ensure guests have successfully checked pool towels in and out prior to park close
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Strong customer service and oral communication skills
- Able to lift up to 30lbs
- Able to push/pull up to 100lbs
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to climb multiple flights of stairs on a daily basis
- Able to work with chemicals according to directions
Working In Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington
Check out where you could be working if you join our pack!
Check Out Our Bloomington, MN Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Aquatics Manager Gurnee, Illinois
- Sup, Guest Services Garden Grove, California
- Banquet Prep Cook $16.50/hr +$3/hr Summer Bonus! Traverse City, Michigan
- Retail & Attractions Supervisor (Up to $17.00/hr) Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Retail Attendant - Part Time Centralia, Washington
- Lifeguard-Part Time- Up To $14.25 Mason, Ohio