Busser, RestaurantApply Now Job ID BUSSE05483 Date posted 10/06/2020 Location Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota Job Type Full Time
At Great Wolf, the Restaurant Busser is key to overall restaurant operations and helps ensure guests have an unforgettable dining experience. The Busser helps maintain the overall cleanliness and atmosphere of our restaurant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and chairs and sets tables according to standards for guest use
- Transports dirty tableware to the dishwashing area, separating and organizing dishes for maximum productivity
- Cleans and sanitizes high chairs and booster seats for each guest service
- Cleans floors before and after each service
- Disposes of trash and recyclables in accordance with Project Green Wolf's sustainability standards
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends, and Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Working In Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington
Check out where you could be working if you join our pack!
Check Out Our Bloomington, MN Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Public Area Attendant Centralia, Washington
- Attendant, Retail- Arcade Attendant (Part-Time, Morning and Evening Shifts Available) Kansas City, Kansas
- Confectionary Attendant Scotrun, Pennsylvania
- Dishwasher ( Part-Time) Kansas City, Kansas
- Coffee Shop Attendant Scotrun, Pennsylvania
- Magiquest Attendant Scotrun, Pennsylvania