Lifeguard (training provided)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11488205 Date posted 04/09/2019 Location Mason, Ohio Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Administers and coordinates emergency first aid as necessary.
- Supervises and provides surveillance of swimmers and guests during park hours and special events.
- Possesses a general knowledge of pools, rides, and attraction operations.
- Responds to emergency situations in assigned zone. Assists in communicating emergency situations outside of assigned zone.
- Enforces the rules and regulations of the waterpark.
- Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
- Possesses a general knowledge of the activity pools and flume attractions.
- Provides superior customer service to all guests by assisting all in a polite and expedient manner.
- Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of waterpark to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
- Performing within Ellis Certification standards.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- No experience required, training provided
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ability and willingness to achieve Certification in First Aid, CPR and Ellis & Associates Lifeguard Training.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Swim 50 yards in 4 ft. of water and retrieve a 10lbs brick at bottom of water.
- Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis.
- Standing for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.