JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 9923311 Date posted 11/08/2018 Location Mason, Ohio Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Helps assure a safe Lodge and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations -- Ergonomics, Emergency Responses, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Facilitate opening & closing duties, including but not limited to all Housekeeping paperwork related to property management system.
- Manage Room Expeditor software program (REX) in order to maintain maximum efficiency of inventory management.
- Prepares the housekeeping schedule for Great Wolf Pack and outside labor with consideration for overtime and MPOR targets and submit for director's approval.
- Updates LMS (Labor Management System) daily
- Assists department in completing rooms by 4 pm
- Conducts certification training for housekeeping department.
- Updates KPI boards and Department Productivity reports for director review and approval
- Coordinates Lost & Found; including data entry, receiving, shipping, and guest service by utilizing the Chargerback system (security responsibility in some lodges).
- Initiates all purchase orders in company system.
- Orders product and supplies for the department.
- Coordinate inventory processes with housekeeping supervisors and submit for director's approval.
- Prepares attendance documentation for director's review and delivery.
- Prepares all backup documentation for outside/contract labor invoicing.
- Maintain radio, computer, and phone communication between Guest Services, Engineering, and Housekeeping.
- Prepare all Human Resources paperwork for director's approval.
- Update and maintain employee profile sheets.
- Coordinates all department events, meals and refreshments, and maintains snack program.
- Other tasks assigned by director
- Have or obtain Certifications in Company Positions of Floor Supervisor, Room Attendant, and House Attendant.
- Must have good phone, written and personal communication skills.
- Strong multi-task skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Competent computer experience to include Microsoft Word, Excel as well as property management system (i.e. Opera, HotSOS, REX).
- Long periods of sitting or walking
- Bending, Stretching, Reaching, Grabbing on a regular basis.
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.