JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11575000 Date posted 04/16/2019 Location Mason, Ohio Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Conducts branded edutainment experiences at the Lodge.
- Conducts branded activities at the Lodge including but not limited to:
- Wolf Walk
- Conducts branded crafts at the Lodge.
- Maintains a safe, clean environment in Cub Club room and other Lodge areas where a branded edutainment experience is conducted.
- Ensures that all Cub Club experiences are performed consistently according to Family Tradition procedures.
- Delivers outstanding guest service and creates a branded fun environment during Cub Club experiences.
- Cub Club Guide is expected to participate in mascot training, wear mascot costume and perform mascoting duties to support guest experiences.
- Assists the Cub Club Experience Coordinator in supplies inventory responsibilities.
- Exhibits patience and the ability to connect with children.
- Moderate computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in related field.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.