JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11843152 Date posted 05/11/2019 Location Mason, Ohio Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Provides food preparation assistance by washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding vegetables and fruits; cleaning, cutting, and grinding meats, poultry, and seafood.
- Prepares soups and sauces by stirring and straining.
- Breads foods by dipping food items in crumbs, flour, and batter.
- Controls recipes by weighing and measuring designated ingredients.
- Provides foodstuffs and utensils for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning work areas, equipment and utensils; segregating and removing garbage; steam-cleaning or hosing garbage containers; following sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies and foodstuffs ready by inventorying stock; requisitioning supplies and foodstuffs; verifying receipt; storing.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances kitchen and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through continued education, reading industry journals, and participating in professional organizations.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
- Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Lift up to 15 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.