JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11843151 Date posted 05/11/2019 Location Mason, Ohio Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Conducts daily water testing and makes adjustments as needed.
- Vacuums pools daily to remove any dirt.
- General maintenance of pumps and motors.
- Inspects pools, pumps, motors, slides, pump houses, and waterpark daily.
- Power washes park floors as needed.
- Works professionally with park management, lifeguards, and guests.
- Maintain availability 24 hours a day to handle any problems that might arise.
- Performs other duties as requested and assists other departments as needed.
- Cleans, maintains, and repairs slides and water activities, including the tipping bucket area.
- Fills chemicals.
- Follows and enforces park and employee regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of water chemistry, water testing, filtration, and mechanical operations is required.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Available to work after hours and weekends, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- CPO and/or AFO license or willingness to obtain license upon hire (training provided).
- Ability to lift 75lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.