Part-Time Contact Center IT Support
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 9410782 Date posted 09/22/2018 Location Madison, Wisconsin Job Type Part-time - Regular
Thispart time Corporate Contact Center (CCC) support position serves as the secondarypoint of contactin our CCC for all level 1 and 2 technology issues while on site. Responsible for pack member IT support and escalation of larger issues that may affect the CCC. The successful candidate is a highly motivated, dedicated, personable, flexible, technologypack member who facilities support requests placed by fellow pack members. The candidate must be able to work independently as well as with the technology team on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
OurCCC Support staff manage day to day support requests that have been assigned to them, as well as assisting their peers with any service requests that are unassigned. Enthusiastic commitment to delivering world-class technology solutions and the highest levels of customer service with a dedication to consumer advocacy is a must.
- Learn and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of our technologies, hosted apps, & services that are used in our CCC
- Some experience with Active Directory knowledge. Creating and maintaining User Accounts, Executing Password Resets
- Provides local support for software applications, hardware and technology solutions utilized by our CCC pack
- Consults with line management for technology guidance when appropriate
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users
- Provides support for CCC deployments of technology solutions
- Instill client confidence in our infrastructure, processes, and personnel
- Ensures change management processes are followed for changes impacting our CCC
- Limited technology help desk and/or Call Center support experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Office 365 Admin Portal, OneDrive, etc.)
- Limited hands on experience supporting Windows and Mac devices
- Demonstrated consultation and strong communication ability
- Strong office and project organizational skills, attention to detail, time management and communication skills
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Support of various browsers Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Edge, etc.
- Exposure to networked infrastructure technologies such as printers, switches, routers and wireless access points
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Citrix experience a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.