Director, Customer Contact Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12402586 Date posted 06/28/2019 Location Madison, Wisconsin Job Type Full-time - Regular
The Contact Center Director directs the entire operation of Great Wolf's Customer Contact Center. The Director will set standards and guidelines for customer interactions all the while holding the team accountable to the interactions with guests to ensure that the guest's expectations are met. Additionally, the Director is responsible for the development of contact center processes procedures and production metrics. They will be held accountable to create a culture of high performance and achievement, deliver coaching and training across the center operations, and report on all relevant metrics. They will assist in the strategic planning on an annual basis to ensure the call center operates as a leading edge operation based on best practices.
- Lead the Contact Center organization, with direct management responsibility for 200+ employees and vendor management.
- Manage with a strong operations focus, identifying and managing against KPIs, SLAs and metrics-based workforce planning. Effective management and resourcing planning for peak period coverage.
- Responsible for P&L management and optimization, including accurate revenue and expense forecasting, relating to all aspects of the Contact Center. Continually seek to identify growth and efficiency opportunities, and execute in partnership with key stakeholders/partners.
- Continously evaluate in/outsourcing/work from home options to provide effective solutions to service the millions of guests.
- Focus on sales and conversion by implementing a guest-centric, consultative sales methodology (service-to-sales). Leverage incentives to improve revenue performance.
- Continous transformation of the Contact Center to cater to guest's requests and provide a Low Effort High Experience.
- Leverage technology and automation to improve guest experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Partner effectively with stakeholders across the organization -- Revenue Management, Marketing, Digital, Human Resources and Finance.
- Establish and foster relationships with clients, vendors, industry players, and internal stakeholders at all levels, including executive management
- Lead idenfitied improvement efforts across the Contact Center while providing leadership and guidance for the people who are attached to those areas (i.e. process owners, subject matter experts, specialist, etc.). Responsible for overseeing the implementation of improvement actions and the end result. Improvements are focused around improved service delivery to guests and/or improved operational productivity/efficiency.
- Bachelors degree in Buisiness or related field or 10+ years in expanding leadership roles with experience in leading a customer-facing support environment, including proven experience managing a comprehensive, growing business in a distributed support model.
- Proven ability to manage a contact center business, using traditional contact center KPIs, ensuring quality, accurately forecasting revenue and expense. Experience with contact center operations and technologies including telephony, CRM, quality, training, etc.
- Experience planning and managing workforce for seasonal or project-specific needs, including staffing models that address needs to quickly ramp up or down staffing levels.
- MBA or Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of integrating digital channels of consumer contact (e.g., Smart IVR, chat, social) and optimizing channels while improving/maintaining service levels and satisfaction.
- Effective leadership and people management skills, with a focus on developing diverse, high performing teams and fostering an inclusive culture that is collaborative and inquisitive.
- Experience in managing a contact center that utilizes inContact and Salesforce preferred.