Room Attendant (Housekeeper)
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11977973 Date posted 05/22/2019 Location La Grange, Georgia Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Cleans guest rooms and guest areas, including: making beds; dusting and vacuuming; cleaning bathroom; replacing supplies; cleaning windows, mirrors, and patios.
- Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets.
- Reports hazardous conditions in work area or equipment to supervisor.
- Maintains a stocked, organized, and clean cart with sufficient supplies.
- Reports maintenance issues.
- Documents and secures lost and found items.
- Communicates with guest on a professional and friendly manner.
- Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping cart at end of shift.
- Assists House person, including delivering guest requests and pick up of used guest items.
- Conserves energy by closing shades and draperies; turning down air conditioning and heat of unoccupied rooms.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Familiar with housekeeping including sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Candidate must be committed to exceeding guest expectations through outstanding guest service.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Exposure to chemicals.
- Push/pull a 100lb. cart along a carpeted surface.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.