JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10057389 Date posted 11/27/2018 Location La Grange, Georgia Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Assigns daily tasks to Lead Servers and restaurant line level staff.
- Adminstrative support of Food & Beverage department within front of house operations including: scheduling, payroll, monitoring reservation systems, drafting and presenting corrective action, submitting access requests, researching charge disputes, monthly inventories, and receiving merchandise.
- Develops a mechanism of communication with fellow Superivors through various shifts to ensure the successful operation of the Restaurants.
- Ensures that restaurants are sanitized, cleaned, stocked, and setup correctly for opening and that they remain that way through the shift.
- Interacts with Guests and Pack Members throughout the shift constantly and provides feedback to Pack Members to ensure quality service.
- Assists with the overall operation of the restaurants including: micros transactions, re-stocking, expediting, monitoring food quality, ensuring breaks are being taken in a timely manner, etc.
- Communicates constantly with Food & Beverage and Culinary Management to resolve Guest concerns.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of birthday parties.
- Identify all Out of Order equipment and pass along to Manager for repair.
- Resolve Pack Member conflicts and pass along violations of policy to Manager.
- Attend meetings as requested.
- Supports the F&B Manager in executing operational guidelines. Communicates expectations to line level staff and enforces policies and procedures.
- Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
- Basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office software & Micros POS system.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Focuses the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customer's current and future needs.
- Projects professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Experience resolving conflicts between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, or priorities.
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Serve-Safe and TIPS certified a plus.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs., ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.