JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10673963 Date posted 01/24/2019 Location La Grange, Georgia Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Prepares tables for dinner. Sets tables to operation manager's standards.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety standards.
- Helps servers clean and sanitize tables and chairs for customers use.
- Keeps floors clean after each service and before next service.
- Keeps trays, highchairs, and booster seats clean for each guest service.
- Tray busses for each table by separating and organizing dishes for maximum productivity.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs, bending, stretching.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.