Public Area Attendant
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11970552 Date posted 05/22/2019 Location La Grange, Georgia Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Constantly walks through, straightens or cleans public areas, restrooms, and sleeping room hallways.
- Ensures internal windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
- Vacuums and dusts floors, furniture, windowsills, tables, chairs, and pictures.
- Ensures elevators (walls, glass, and carpet) are clean and free of debris.
- Vacuums floors of carpeted areas in dining rooms before opening each day.
- Empties waste receptacles at main entrance and side entrances.
- Cleans and sanitizes public restrooms and waterpark restrooms.
- Delivers guest requests to rooms when required.
- Cleans employee restrooms and dining room.
- May be required to clean guest rooms as needed.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Exposure to chemicals.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time.
- May push loaded carts on carpeted surface.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.