Coffee Shop Donut Finisher
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11990170 Date posted 05/23/2019 Location La Grange, Georgia Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to take the most effective role.
- Determines quantity of product to be thawed based on information provided on production sheets.
- Handles product through the re-therming, glazing and cooling stage.
- Finishes product as outlined on production sheets utilizing a variety of frostings and sprinkled toppings.
- Enhances product by studying and improving finishing techniques.
- Completes all required "Just Baked" training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Understands all hospitality standards and holds self accountable for them.
- Handles high pressure situations calmly.
- Adheres to all uniform and grooming standards.
- Communicates in English and seeks assistance to improve communication skills.
- Actively participates in meeting all cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards.
- Speaks/Reads English.
- Has outstanding attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products of the highest caliber.
- Can operate required baking and finishing equipment.
- Takes an initiative to become an expert at the job.
- Has a thorough understanding of the job's role in the organization's success.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues.
- Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation area.
- Embraces learning for continuous improvement.
- Understands the importance of teamwork and treats all team members with respect.
- Learns quickly and is able to apply information.
- Understands the need for work schedule to change to meet business needs.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude when facing change.
- Enjoys new and exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., site and/or stand for long periods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.