JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12890260 Date posted 08/12/2019 Location La Grange, Georgia Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Processes Guest orders by recording order and computing bill.
- Operates the cash register and handles cash transactions with customers
- Issuing receipts, refunds or change
- Maintains customer satisfaction and confidence by meeting service expectations; finding ways to please customers.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying supplies in serving area and replenishing them.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Complies with food-handling and sanitation regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reviewing procedure manuals; learning new procedures and new equipment operation.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Thrives under pressure. Ability to effectively handle escalations and time critical issues. Remains productive, provides solutions, and meets goals in stressful situations.
- Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling and attendance requirements.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Demonstrates flexibility by adjusting readily to changing priorities.
- Lift up to 15 lbs., site and/or stand for long periods