JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 12620319 Date posted 07/19/2019 Location Kansas City, Kansas Job Type Part-time - Regular
At Great Wolf, the Restaurant Host is the first impression for guests in their dining experience and is critical to ensuring all feel welcomed. The Host is responsible for greeting guests, escorting them to tables, and monitoring their needs throughout service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes patrons and escorts them to their assigned dining area; tracking table availability via floor plan board
- Informs customers of promotions and notifies them of assigned server
- Manages patron wait list as needed
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
- Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; and serving beverages as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends and Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous host and/or restaurant front of house experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time