JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10152046 Date posted 12/05/2018 Location Kansas City, Kansas Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Schedules laundry department.
- Oversees the activities and actions of the laundry personnel.
- Ensures all linen is washed, dried, folded, and stored in a timely manner.
- Keeps laundry department area clean and organized.
- Keeps mechanical equipment clean and well maintained. Reports to engineering any mechanical problems for repair.
- Ensures laundry chemicals are stocked and ready for use.
- Ensures chemical are properly hooked up to equipment.
- Trains new employees and provides continued training for current employees.
- Inventories linen monthly.
- Excellent management skills including conflict resolution, coaching, development and teamwork.
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning and implementations of every work task.
- Previous experience in hotel or resort management required.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.