Food Outlet Attendant -Full time- Earn up to $13.25/hr*Apply Now Job ID FOODO12737 Date posted 06/10/2021 Location Gurnee, Illinois Job Type Full Time
The Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for positive guest interactions while taking orders, serving, and handling transactions in a friendly and efficient manner at various food outlets, including the Pizza Shop, Coffee Shop, Snack Bar outlet and more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicates with guests to take food and beverage orders
- Prepares customer food and beverage orders
- Provides outstanding customer service and engage in suggestive selling
- Maintains equipment, performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots breakdowns and/or calls for repairs
- Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing
- Performs cash-handling functions, including point-of-sale (POS) system, registers, and daily reporting
- Ensures F&B outlet adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Ensures the daily operation of the retail outlet adheres to operating procedure guidelines
- Assists in other food outlets as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be available from 3:45pm-10:30pm or 8:45am-4:00pm
- Some High School education or equivalent
- Flexibility regarding scheduling based on business demands
- Experience utilizing basic math skills with ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
- Proven customer service skills and communication skills; able to read and interpret English language manuals relating to safety, operations, and procedures
- Successful completion of a criminal background and drug screen.
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
- Prior experience utilizing restaurant equipment and sanitation standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
- Previous experience with cash transactions and Point of Sale systems
- Proven teamwork skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
*Represents combined base hourly rate and $2/hr Bonus differential. $2/hr Bonus paid in the event Pack Member exceeds 20 hours worked in a given pay week, and Bonus applies back to the first hour worked in such pay week. Bonus available for select positions and rates may differ by job code. Valid only for full pay weeks between May 28, 2021 through September 9, 2021 at participating Great Wolf Lodge locations. Pack Member must work greater than 20 hours in a given work week; only hours actually worked are eligible for the $2/hr Bonus calculation. All local, state, and federal taxes will apply. May be revoked by Great Wolf at any time with or without notice. All terms of program subject to interpretation by Great Wolf In its sole discretion and may modify the terms to comply with local and state law. Please contact Human Resources for additional information and other limitations.
Check Out Our Gurnee, IL Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Dishwasher ($13/Hour) + $2.00/Hour*/Summer Premium Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Front Desk Agent - Full Time - $12/hr + Commission! +$1/hr Summer Bonus! Traverse City, Michigan
- Entertainment Ambassador ($13.00/Hour) + $2.00/Hour*/Summer Premium Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Security Attendant ($15.50/Hour) + $2.00/Hour*/Summer Premium Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Conference Services Manager-Salaried Position Traverse City, Michigan
- Restaurant & Bar Manager Scottsdale, Arizona