JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 9315904 Date posted 09/13/2018 Location Grapevine, Texas Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Able to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Lead the Retail Specialists and reception teams and exemplify Cameo's professional image.
- Be the customer service expert and the AVEDA professional.
- Attend AVEDA workshops and classes.
- Educate by example, perform classes and train retail team professionals according to AVEDA and Cameo standards.
- Inform team members of the latest product promotions.
- Inform staff on spa/salon conduct and policies, i.e. proper use of makeup, sanitizing brushes.
- Utilize AVEDA's format for setting goals, charting sales.
- Responsible for submitting retail orders, retail goal chartering and goal setting and conducting AVEDA Life Style events.
- Check in retail orders when received, record changes to inventory, take physical inventory once a month. Team Leaders may assist you in taking physical inventory.
- Maintain a neat, professional waiting area; straighten magazines, clean glass doors, maintain supplies of coffee, water and tea.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous retail and cashier experience.
- Knowledge of computer programs.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.