Restaurant Host/HostessApply Now Job ID HOSTH10217 Date posted 01/22/2021 Location Grapevine, Texas Job Type Part Time
At Great Wolf, the Host/Hostess is the first impression for guests in their dining experience and is critical to ensuring all feel welcomed. The Host/Hostess is responsible for greeting guests, escorting them to tables, and monitoring their needs throughout service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes patrons and escorts them to their assigned dining area; tracking table availability via floor plan board
- Informs customers of promotions and notifies them of assigned server
- Manages patron wait list as needed
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
- Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; and serving beverages as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends and Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous host and/or restaurant front of house experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Check Out Our Grapevine, TX Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Retail Inventory Coordinator (Full Time, $13.75 per hour, Must be 18) Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Food & Beverage Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Park Services Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Public Area Supervisor Centralia, Washington
- Lifeguard 15 Years Old & Up $11.00/HR Part Time Training Provided Sandusky, Ohio
- Guest Services Supervisor Centralia, Washington