Housekeeping Supervisor - $18.85/hr.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10346274 Date posted 12/26/2018 Location Grapevine, Texas Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Performs opening and closing duties of housekeeping office; to include lost and found
- Checks unoccupied rooms to ensure accuracy of housekeeping and front office reports.
- Oversees the activities and actions of assigned personnel.
- Inspects clean and vacant rooms for cleanliness, supplies, maintenance problems, and temperature.
- Completes and communicates maintenance work orders to Assistant Director of Housekeeping or Director of Housekeeping.
- Inspects assigned stayover rooms for cleanliness, supplies, and precautionary damage concerns.
- Ensures linen storage rooms, trash rooms, and housekeeping carts are clean, organized, and properly inventoried for next day's activities. Ensures combustible substances are removed from storage areas.
- Keeps hallways, vending areas, and stairways clean and free of obstructions (furniture, dishes, etc.).
- Supervises Pack members and discusses personnel issues with Director of Housekeeping.
- Investigates and reports inappropriate behavior by staff, guests or suspicious persons.
- Evaluates productivity and quality of work of each staff member and determines additional training.
- Ensures Pack members report in and cleared before departing resort.
- Turns over all vacant and clean rooms; verifies stayovers; reports early check outs; communicates issues and discrepancies with front office.
- Conducts Pack member performance appraisals in a timely manner.
- Trains new employees and provides continued training for current employees.
- Conduct Quality Assurance audits ? Maintains recommended par levels of inventories
- Attend all pertinent meetings
- Preferred skills included conflict resolution, coaching, teamwork and time management.
- Complete knowledge and skill of room attendants and house attendants
- Previous experience in hotel or resort required.
- Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Excessive walking
- Exposure to chemicals
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.