Gift Shop Attendant
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 9923307 Date posted 11/08/2018 Location Grapevine, Texas Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Maintains the daily operation of the gift shop within the guidelines of retail operating procedures.
- Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking and physicals, and merchandise pricing.
- Assists in cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reporting.
- Assists guests in suggestive selling and customer service.
- Assures gift shop area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation and service.
- Sweep, dust, clean, organize merchandise.
- May be trained to assist in all retail outlets.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Must be sales assertive and have strong customer service skills. Enthusiasm and a high energy level required to create a fun exciting atmosphere.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
- Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Able to lift up to 15lbs. and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Waterpark Shop: Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.