Kids Experience Manager
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10434699 Date posted 01/04/2019 Location Grapevine, Texas Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Direct and support the Ambassadors of fun to most effectively and creatively meet the entertainment needs of our guests.
- Responsible for all aspects of Kids programming (brand consistency, creativity, execution) at the property including:
- Wolf Walk
- Story Time
- Parent Free Programs
- All events/experiences outside of the Cub Club room (hands-on learning, dance parties)
- Assisting Corporate Kids Experience team with new projects
- Maintaining budget & forecast
- Great Wolf Kids character experiences
- Execute consistent Great Wolf Kids characters exposure in-property while providing quality experiences for kids (meet and greets, autograph sessions etc.)
- Maintain existing characters, their roles and their physical components.
- Ensure character recruitment, training and development at the property are consistent and that each character stays true to their personality while providing quality guest experiences.
- Cub Club (room)
- Direct all Cub Club content and experiences at the property while always maintaining brand approved reasons for our youngest guests and their parents to want to spend time in Cub Club.
- Provide and maintain a fun, engaging environment inside Cub Club at all times and promote hands-on learning through daily activities.
- Schedule and monitor operational procedures to assist the Ambassadors of Fun in running Cub Club rooms on a daily basis including but not limited to ongoing training and development of pack members, supply ordering and receiving, room layout, quality guest interactions, etc.
- Work with Corporate Kids Experience team to provide and sell approved crafts and products that enhance the Great Wolf brand.
- Oversight in recruitment, training and ongoing development of Ambassadors of Fun that touch Kids programming and experiences.
- Lodge Special Events
- Implement event Family Traditions that include in-depth instructions on how to facilitate an event, specific supplies lists to order and maintaining related budgets.
- Work with the corporate marketing team to produce property specific creative materials for events such as signage, vouchers and posters.
- Actively communicate to all involved pack members event details via traditions, internal meetings and email.
- Communicate Lodge event details to Corporate Kids Experience team by set deadlines to maximize Marketing opportunities including Wolf Tracks, websites and social media outlets.
- Maintenance of property specific Branded Events library for future event success and growth.
- 4-year college degree in Early Childhood Education, Marketing, Communications, Hospitality, Recreation Management or related field is preferred.
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- GWL property experience is a plus.
- Experience working with children.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects mandatory.
- Event planning knowledge.
- Possess charismatic, enthusiastic leadership skills to motivate diverse groups toward achievement.
- Ability to lead a team thru project organization, execution and completion.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Ability to sit and or stand for long periods of time. .
- Ability to maintain composure in character suits.
- Conditions include heat and humidity for periods of 30 minutes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.