Coffee Shop Attendant
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 9913110 Date posted 11/08/2018 Location Grapevine, Texas Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willing to take the most effective role.
- Holds the Guest as their most important priority at all times.
- Handles high pressure situations calmly.
- Is able to resolve Guest concerns utilizing LAST with respect and a sense of urgency.
- Understands all hospitality standards and holds self accountable for them.
- Completes all required Xpert training.
- Contributes to cleanliness standards.
- Communicates Guest feedback to outlet management.
- Educates Guests on product line and added value available to them.
- Adheres to all uniform and grooming standards.
- Communicates in English and seeks assistance to improve communication skills.
- Actively participates in meeting all cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards.
- Speaks/Reads English.
- Can take spoken orders from Guests.
- Can count money and make change.
- Can operate restaurant equipment.
- Anticipates Guest needs and goes above and beyond to satisfy special requests.
- Seeks feedback from others and responds positively to coaching.
- Embraces learning for continuous improvement.
- Understands the importance of teamwork and treats all team members with respect.
- Learns quickly and is able to apply information.
- Understands the need for work schedule to change to meet business needs.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude when facing change.
- Enjoys new and exciting challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., site and/or stand for long periods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.