Banquet SetupApply Now Job ID BANQU11197 Date posted 03/22/2021 Location Grapevine, Texas Job Type Part Time
At Great Wolf, Banquet Setup works to create the perfect atmosphere for large events and meetings. The Setup team member is responsible for set-up, maintenance, and breakdown of meeting and banquet rooms according to company standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Read and interpret Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) and follow instructions from Banquets Manager and/or Captain
- Participate in setting events up including moving tables, setting tables and chairs, staging and portable stairs, podiums, buffet set-up, bar set-up, equipment for speakers, etc.
- As required, set up audio-visual equipment, special lighting requests, and ensure operation of the house sound system
- Ensure all meeting and event rooms are prepared for clients/guest a minimum of 60 minutes prior to contracted time
- Maintain open communication with the Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain, letting them know immediately of any changes or needs
- Clean up after the function; sweep, mop, clear dishes from tables, re-organize back aisle or staging areas as assigned, put equipment and supplies away in their proper storage areas
- Complete necessary work for future banquet events, as directed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous meeting and event setup and clean up experience
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Multi-tasking ability
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Check Out Our Grapevine, TX Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- Retail Inventory Coordinator (Full Time, $13.75 per hour, Must be 18) Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Food & Beverage Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Park Services Attendant - Full Time Centralia, Washington
- Public Area Supervisor Centralia, Washington
- Lifeguard 15 Years Old & Up $11.00/HR Part Time Training Provided Sandusky, Ohio
- Guest Services Supervisor Centralia, Washington