JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10422933 Date posted 01/03/2019 Location Garden Grove, California Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Support property revenue management:
- Ensure stability and adherence of GWR revenue management philosophies and polices.
- Work with Sr. Revenue Manager to establish timing and tools used in revenue planning.
- Develop and maintain reporting and other revenue management tools used both by the field and corporate revenue management:
- Produce weekly ops and financial forecasts.
- Analyze and review pre and post campaign analysis.
- Build, execute and communicate new Brand Approved Packages and Promotions.
- Manage daily inventory and rates in property and revenue management systems.
- Create and maintain annual room's budget.
- Continually optimize promotional property plan in conjunction with Sr. Revenue Manager and corporate revenue management.
- Produce and manage standard reporting library examining the following areas:
- Lead Time
- Rate and Revenue Patterns
- Length of Stay Patterns
- Proficient use of Revenue Management System, Google Analytics, Sabre, BI and brand website.
- Continually monitor, enhance, and ensure accuracy of interface and forecast models.
- Weekly review of web promotions for brand adherence and correct technical flow.
- Administers and participates in weekly RevMax calls in coordination with Revenue Manager.
- P&L, monthly and quarterly recaps of overall resort performance.
- Minimum four year degree in Business, Finance, or Hospitality, or related field.
- Minimum two years management level Revenue Management or analysis position.
- Excellent analytical skills and detailed knowledge of excel.
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- Understanding of general database structure.
- Detailed knowledge of Property Management Software.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Standing and/or sitting for long periods of time