Restaurant Prep Cook
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10125422 Date posted 12/04/2018 Location Garden Grove, California Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Determines variety and quantity of goods to bake by reviewing production schedule.
- Prepares dough by measuring ingredients; mixing ingredients to form dough; cutting dough into portions; molding dough into loaves or desired shapes.
- Prepares dough for baking by placing shaped dough in greased or floured pans; spreading or sprinkling toppings; allowing dough to rise; inserting pans of raised dough into oven to bake.
- Bakes dough by adjusting drafts or thermostatic controls to regulate oven temperature.
- Cools baked goods by removing from oven; placing on cooling racks; removing from pans.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying ingredients; requisitioning supplies; verifying receipt.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Working towards your bakers/culinary degree.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs and long periods of standing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.