Food Outlet Manager
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10145760 Date posted 12/05/2018 Location Garden Grove, California Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Maintains food and beverage readiness by notifying employees of service standards.
- Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reports.
- Assures Snack Bar area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, preparation and service.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying in serving area and replenishing them.
- Keeps equipment running by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance and calling for repair.
- Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment.
- Must represent the Food and Beverage Department and Great Wolf Lodge in a professional and courteous manner.
- Is a compelling and articulate speaker in a variety of settings.
- Easily adjusts the message to match the audience.
- Manages the operation for optimal guest service.
- Promotes team spirit and works together to achieve team goals.
- Remains productive, positive, and provides solutions in stressful situations.
- Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
- Excellent track record of adhering to scheduling attendance requirements.
- Thorough understanding of sanitation related issues.
- Takes all precautions and preventative measures to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
- Lift up to 15 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.