JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11450765 Date posted 04/05/2019 Location Garden Grove, California Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions and responding to requests.
- Enthusiastically greets all guests and members of the public as they enter/exit the Lodge and creating a welcoming feeling.
- Responds to all guest needs and requests in a FUN, helpful, timely and professional manner.
- Assists with general concierge operations and provides hands-on support.
- Demonstrates exceptional service levels during each interaction with our guests.
- Provides overflow assistance to the Front Desk when required by registering guest and obtaining or confirming room requirements.
- Escorts guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel services and amenities. Inspect the guest room to ensure it is in order and supplies are adequate.
- Check and store luggage for early arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
- Deliver amenities to guest rooms as needed.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs, up to 100 lbs pushing or pulling and long periods of standing