Retail Maintenance Technician
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 11680012 Date posted 04/26/2019 Location Fitchburg, Massachusetts Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Perform daily safety checks and visual inspections of assigned rides and attractions including but not limited to Electronic Lockers, Ropes Course, Rock Climbing Walls, Bowling Alley attraction, Miniature Golf course, Mining Sluice and MagiQuest in accordance with each respective SOP for the assigned attraction.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and overhauls on rides, equipment and facilities ensuring complete compliance of the manufacturer's specifications and SOP for each assigned attraction and Great Wolf Resorts' standards
- Perform rehab work as needed on dry play rides and attractions
- Maintain, repair and trouble-shoot various dry play rides and attractions
- Maintain dialogue and communication with manufacturer representatives of each respective attraction for consultation, safety updates, ordering of routine parts, replacements, operating supplies and stock.
- Complete and maintain certifications for training and operations of each attraction.
- Work with pack members to ensure the complete compliance of the manufacturer's specifications and Great Wolf Resorts' standards.
- Maintain all appropriate documentation. Keep a daily duty log of maintenance work performed as well as accurate records of preventative maintenance. Complete and maintain daily inspection sheets. Organize and update safety and operating manuals.
- Should possess practical skill and proficient knowledge in two or more trades, such as: mechanical, electrical, electronics, plumbing, carpentry, welding and maintenance
- Basic IT knowledge and comprehension
- Must be able to trouble-shoot clearly, calmly and safely in the presence of Guests and fellow Pack Members
- Have strong mechanical, electrical & technical experience
- Must possess strong safety sensitivity & ability to work with many different types of mechanical devises
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Must be willing to work all shifts including nights weekends and holidays
- Valid Driver's License
- Safety Sensitive Position