JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10308232 Date posted 12/21/2018 Location Fitchburg, Massachusetts Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests.
- Registers guest by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning room, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys.
- Directs guest to room by showing location on resort map.
- Conveys information to guest by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
- Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bill, obtaining payment.
- Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements.
- Reconcile pay-per-view movie and game system with property management system.
- Print appropriate reports and distribute to management.
- Print express check out folios to be distributed by security to departures.
- Completion of Manager on Duty training.
- Assist accounting in the completion of researching any out of balance amounts each night.
- Batch credit cards and gift cards; research variance each night.
- Ensure operating systems (Micros and OPERA) balance each night.
- Research any balances in PI accounts nightly and check them in and out each night.
- Organize credit card receipts by type nightly.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Previous hotel and OPERA experience would be preferred.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 10 lbs.
- Sit and/stand for long periods of time.
- Work 3rd shift-must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.