JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 10566142 Date posted 01/17/2019 Location Fitchburg, Massachusetts Job Type Part-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Transports substantial loads of wet and dry linen and terry in carts to washers and dryers.
- Observe machine operations and report malfunctions.
- Wash, dry and fold linens.
- Inform manager if laundry needs to be re-stocked in closets.
- Sort laundry when possible from laundry carts.
- Clean filters of dryers.
- Tracking of discarded linens.
- Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
- Previous experience in Housekeeping laundry preferred.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 30 lbs, pushing and pulling up to 100 lbs, bending, stretching.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Exposure to chemicals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.