Security AttendantApply Now Job ID SECUR015495 Date posted 10/13/2021 Location Concord, North Carolina Job Type Full Time
Earn up to $16.00* per hour!
*Represents combined base hourly rate and [Work More Earn More – Summer Wage Premium 2021] Bonus differential. [Work More Earn More Summer Wage Premium 2021] Bonus paid in the event Pack Member exceeds 20 hours worked in a given pay week, and Bonus applies back to the first hour worked in such pay week. All local, state, and federal taxes will apply. May be revoked by Great Wolf at any time with or without notice. All terms of program subject to interpretation by Great Wolf in its sole discretion and may modify the terms to comply with local and state law. Please contact Human Resources for additional information and other limitations.
A Great Wolf, the Security Attendant is one of the most important positions in the lodge, as they are vital to ensuring the safety of our guests, their families, and anyone that visits our lodge. No matter the situation, Great Wolf security is trained to respond and ensure all guests enjoy a safe and fun environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains the security and safety of the hotel, Guests, Pack Members and their property by providing constant vigilance in and around the hotel premises
- Fills in security related job assignments
- Runs routine inspections of the hotel premises
- Acts promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
- Assists Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel and produces detailed documentation of event
- Follows all Occupational Health & Safety rules upheld by the hotel
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
- Remains composed and behaves professionally during emotionally charged or stressful situations
- Provides guest service in every interaction with guests at the resort
- Helps manage risk, and uses contingency plans to face uncertainty and adapt to change
- Sorts through conflicting perspectives without taking sides. Is aware of personal biases and doesn't allow them to affect decisions
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High School education or equivalent
- Experience managing extensive closed circuit television arrays; comfortable operating and monitoring activities on-premises using CCTV systems, access control systems, and alarm systems
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and Holidays depending on business demands
- Successful completions of a criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Law enforcement background
- First responder training
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
Check Out Our Concord, NC Lodge
Check Out These Opportunities In Our Pack!
- House Attendant Traverse City, Michigan
- Room Attendant Manteca, California
- Busser, Restaurant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Restaurant Cook Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- Room Attendant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
- F&B Attendant Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota