JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID 7206301 Date posted 02/13/2018 Location Concord, North Carolina Job Type Full-time - Regular
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Generates business from telemarketing, appointments, site visits, cold calls and general inquiries via email/phone. Uses peak hours to "sell" and the non-peak hours to do account maintenance tasks.
- Develops and records prospects and accounts by creating tracing system for callbacks, release dates, future meetings, etc. Tracks all contact data in OPERA.
- Maintains relationships and a cadence of communication with all accounts to maintain top of mind awareness.
- Assists in the preparation of group room blocks forecasts.
- Submits a weekly report to the DOSC.
- Prepares group proposals as well as sales materials and contracts.
- Four-year college degree and hotel, resort and/or theme park background a plus.
- Demonstrates an above average attention to detail including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills including a command of all MS Office products.
- Ability to develop rapport with prospects as well as fellow team members and management. Ability to maintain strong working relationships.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 10 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Sit and/or stand for long periods of time.